How to Fix Paper Jam?
Open the doors and remove any paper, being careful not to tear it and lose pieces inside. If you believe you have removed the paper but the display still says Paper Jam, power the printer off for 1 minute and then turn it back on.
My Printer is Offline
Power the printer off for 1 minute and then turn it back on. Go to “Settings” and then “Printers.” Right-click on the printer and select “Use Printer Online.”
My printer cannot print files.
- Make sure that the printer is on. When a printer is on it should have some light (usually green) indicating it’s receiving power and is on.
- Check to make sure all cables are connected securely. Your printer should have two cables connected to it. The power cable and the data cable connected to the computer.
- Try printing from Notepad. This verifies that the printer driver is correct, and confirms that the problem lies with the application. If you cannot print from Notepad, the problem lies with the printer driver.
- Make sure that you clicked the right printer.
- Check Brand Name of your printer and Model, it should match on the chosen list of printer before printing.